Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Bloggers

Hi Everyone

I am always trying to think of ways of getting people to visit my blog. I guess the best way is just to keep uploading photos and hopefully people will take a liking and eventually you will get a following. It doesn't help I guess when you only upload images occassionally! Oops!

SO......I thought it would be a great idea to gather all the links to people's blogs that have just started out and post them on each others blogs......

My proposal.....

If you have just started your own blog, send me a pic of your work and I will put it on my blog as well as a link to yours and any other information that you would like me to add. In return - I ask the same of you and your blog.....sound good? Obviously if you have had a blog for a while - then same applies - of course I am not going to knock back hits on my blog :)

I hope this works! Send me your pics and info and I will get them up....


Papers - Basic Grey
Stamps - Stamp It
Pearls
Happy Carding!
Claire

No comments: