Sunday, March 8, 2009

Long time between posts

It has been a long time between posts and you would think then that I would have a bit to show you - but not really. I have been so busy with work - flying to Roma and Sydney, I have started in a Vocal Ensemble and started guitar lessons....so finding time to craft at the moment is nearly impossible!

Well first thing is first - here is my puppy....he is 9 months now but still every bit the puppy :)
He dug 5 beautiful holes in the back yeard for me to put plants in - which I did do yesterday - although I am wondering if the plants will be there when I return from work tomorrow night....let's hope so!





One of my lovely friends had a birthday last weekend and I was going to go and buy her a card because I ran out of time (I know I can hear everyone gasping!), but I knocked this one up quickly and it turned out better than what I expected. I love the Rachel Grieg papers - she is an amazing photographer and has beautiful papers.



Stamp It Rachel Greig Papers, new Stampin Up stamps
BUS TOUR
I am taking a bus tour next Saturday with the ladies from Craft-a-Lot to some of the scrap shops around Brisbane and yesterday I did the mock run. I am so glad I did, as I will admit I got a little lost at one stage. Although I was only going to drive around, I did stop at a couple to have a little bit of a sneak peak. I am really looking forward to the day - it should be great. I think there are a couple of seats left if anyone is interested. Contact Craft-A-Lot to find out.
VIDEOS
I have also been busy making some 'How To' videos for the shop too. They have turned out better than expected. Videos include -
- Introduction to stamping
- Embossing
- Using Cuttlebug
- Using Cuttlebug with Nestabilities
You can get to them via the Craft-A-Lot website....let me know what you think.

Well - that is about it from me....hope everyone is still scrapping and carding away!
Claire xx

No comments: