Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My First Pics

I am sitting here with a glass of wine, just finished a lovely dinner cooked by my wonderful husband and uploading some photos for you to have a look at. I have taken them this evening - so the light isn't that crash hot and you really need to take pics without a flash on to be able to see everything on the card clearly. If anyone has a trick to taking pics of cards - please let me know!


I don't want to bombard everyone with lots of cards - so I will just put up a couple tonight of my favourites. These two are little teddy bears that I have drawn. The first one is quiet simple and the second one is using one of my favourite stamps designed by Rachel Greig. Hope you like!








2 comments:

Stampinsunnysideup said...

Hi Claire, just adore those little bears. This is the first comment I have ever left on any site, so you must be very special! Vicki

Craft-A-Lot said...

Luv those Teddies....see, this is why we hide you away at Craft-A-Lot. Gorgeous just gorgeous....xxCxx