Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My First Blog!

Hi Everyone!

Well this is my first blog and I hope that you will find it interesting. I don't have a lot of time so I do hope that I can try and keep it up to date as possible!

The reason that I started this was to share my creations and also learn from others. I teach card making and off the page classes at Craft A Lot which is in Logan, QLD. For those of you that are nearby I would love to see you at class!

I work full time during the day - I love my job but it is pretty full on. I would love to have more time to do craft - but wouldn't we all!

I love theatre and singing and perform in my local theatre groups. I also love my TV shows - which reminds me - Australia's Next Top Model is about to start! ;)

I will endevour to take some photos of my work and hopefully have some up over the next few days! Thanks for dropping by!

Smiles!
Claire

1 comment:

Craft-A-Lot said...

Congratulations on your first Blog ;p XXXXXX