Saturday, May 24, 2008

Made this afternoon

I have been battling a cold this week. Don't you hate it when you don't have any energy to do things? I sat down today to get my cards ready for my next class and struggled with lack of creativity. I did however overcome and ended up making some lovely cards for Thursday night. I also made this one to give to a friend who is about to have a baby any day now. I love this Stampin Up set - Little Wonders I think it is called. I stamped the teddy on watercolour paper and coloured with watercolour pencils and a watercolour pen. I love the way it has turned out. Sorry for the quality of the pic, I took it quickly with my phone.

2 comments:

Joelle said...

Just found your blog through the facebook group. It looks great!

Dithunya Seitsang lekoa said...

you are talented no doubt and keep up the good work. http://wwwkwata.blogspot.com